Aspire To Create

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be creative, and share everything on this site. Stories, Poems, art, music... Anything!

3 posters

Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza!

lil28
    lil28
    Admin

Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza! Empty Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza!

Post  lil28 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 am

"It is with great delight I am allowed to serve you -" He was cut off by an obvious cough from Eliza, but her couldn't pinpoint which himself. He just shot a glare in the general direction. "-serve you here tonight, and make sure your stay is cared for and hospitable -" Eliza coughed again, and the Master's eyes sought her out. She smiled sweetly. James glanced her, giving her a no-to-dangerous look. He tried once again to regain his thanks speech to the family. "Yes. I hope you are glad with as am I. I have put in a lot of effort into keeping this manor good and well, and I take pride in it." And at the end of this, Eliza laughed. Loud enough for it to echo around the room and everyone to look at her. She looked up at them.
    "Yes?" She said, her eyes glittering in challenge. The Master was absolutely fuming, and the other servants, bowed their heads, terrified.
    "Oh, honestly, come on. You're speech was explaining how much time you put into this place, how much effort you put into it being like this." She laughed again but it was more of a crude chuckle. "It's all a lie and everybody knows it, Master. We're the ones who pour OUR blood, sweat and tears into keeping this place good," She gestured to herself and the other servants. "We're the ones that feed you, clothe you and at some points educate you! All you care about is yourself, as you sit in your room playing king of your own castle counting your gold. Well. I will not do it anymore." She ripped off her apron, and the other girls gasped at her boldness as she three it to the floor. The Master looked a mix of shock and anger, but couldn't get any words out before she started again.
    "And to all of you, let this be your wake up call. This is the truth. So understand it."
    And then she stormed off and out.
    "Eliza! Wait!" She heard a voice call her name as she reached the outside. James.
    "Eliza!"
    She turned to face him. "Yes James?" She asked.
    "What you did in there was incredibly brave and stupid" He said.
    "It had to be said." She replied with a shrug.
    "Soo..." He said, a bit awkwardly. "What are you going to do now?"
    "Leave, and start searching for my family. I've missed them so much and it's about time I found them."
    Quiet graced them again. James was about to turn back, when Eliza suddenly spoke, this time a bit nervously.
    "I could do with the company...You could help...If you want."
    "My father would never let me." He said with a shrug. Eliza sighed. Worth a try.
    "But I don't have to listen to him anymore I guess." He said, and Eliza's smile lit up her face. She held out her hand and James took it, and they smiled.

Yeah you're a soldier now
    fighting in a battle
    To be free once more
    yeah, that's worth fighting for

- End -
    Flyin
    Flyin

Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza! Empty Re: Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza!

Post  Flyin Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 am

Haha that was cool. It's very similar to 'Hetty Feather' by Jacqueline Wilson <3
    morningstar
    morningstar
    Admin

Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza! Empty how dare you

Post  morningstar Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:48 am

excuse me that's my bitch

Sponsored content

Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza! Empty Re: Eliza, Eliza, Wonderful Eliza!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:25 am