Aspire To Create

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be creative, and share everything on this site. Stories, Poems, art, music... Anything!

2 posters

Aspire To Create; Introductions Are In Order

lil28
    lil28
    Admin

Aspire To Create; Introductions Are In Order Empty Aspire To Create; Introductions Are In Order

Post  lil28 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 am

Righ, well, this is Aspire to Create. It'll be run by myself and Flyin. Here you can share anything, poems, songs, stories, roleplay drawings... We'll let you do anything, as long as you're nice, and don't bite. Because I'll bite you. Haha, joke! Anyone and Everyone is allowed here, as long as you all abide the primary rules. And if you don't obey these, you are off the site, simple.

- Be nice to everyone othe site. Bullying is 0% tolerance, you get one warning, and if you do it after that your out.
    - Do not give out personal details. This is so younger people can be safe and if you are caught giving out personal info, you're out without any chances.
    - Keep this site child friendly, any bad words should be starred out if they are even used. Of course, this is a share your poems, songs and stories site, so, make suure in the title of your post you warn of anything that is above pg 13. That gives EVERYONE a resposibilty therefore to keep this site friendily and a good place to share your work for others to critique and better you on.

Thank You, keep these rules in mind! I'll be adding a more detailed post with in-depth rules at a later point; I want this to be a place you don't have to be shy about showing your writings and drawing, and I want everyone, big and small, to enjoy it. I don't like being naggy, makes me feel bad!
    Flyin
    Flyin

Aspire To Create; Introductions Are In Order Empty Re: Aspire To Create; Introductions Are In Order

Post  Flyin Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:38 am

Agreed. Please follow these rules or we will be forced to take action. Remember - there WILL be consequences so just don't do it. Thanks guys! Very Happy 

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 pm